Is a dead battery preventing you from making the most of your Bluetooth® headset or from following hands-free and distracted driving laws? For the users who want their headset to be ready at a moment’s notice, Plantronics (NYSE: PLT) today announced the M25™ and M55™ Bluetooth headsets featuring Plantronics longest battery readiness of up to five months.
The M25 and M55 headsets feature Plantronics’ new DeepSleep™ mode that lets the headset stay charged for up to five months, so it’s ready when you want to hear music, listen to podcasts or simply place and take calls. DeepSleep technology activates when the headset is away from your phone for more than 90 minutes. When the phone and headset are back in range, you just tap the Call button to “wake” the headset up. This feature is ideal for users that often leave their headset in the car and ensures that the device is ready when they are.
Lori Langona, director of consumer marketing at Plantronics said, “The M25 and M55 deliver on Plantronics’ Simply Smarter Communication brand promise. The built-in intelligence surrounding power-management makes the M25 and M55 headsets great for use in the car or around the house. It’s charged and ready when you are.”
The M55 also includes one year free access to Plantronics Vocalyst® voice and text service and the ability to take or dismiss calls simply by saying “Answer” or “Ignore.”M25 and M55 benefits:
- DeepSleep mode that extends battery life for up to five months
- Voice Alerts that whisper talk time, battery level, and more
- Lightweight, compact design, weighing 8 grams
- A2DP, wideband and multipoint technologies
- Digital noise reduction for improved call quality and built-in echo cancelling
- Up to 11 hours of talk time, 16 hours of standby or 150 days in DeepSleep hibernation mode