- Symphony successfully monitors the broad range of blood glucose values seen in people with diabetes.
- Using over 2,600 Symphony tCGM glucose readings paired with reference blood glucose measurements, the Mean Absolute Relative Difference (MARD) was 12.6% and the Median Absolute Relative Difference (MedianARD) was 11.8%. The overwhelming majority of sensors had a MARD between 8.0% and 15.9% with an overall MARD of 11.3% and a MedianARD of 10.7%.
- The Continuous Glucose-Error Grid analysis (CG-EGA) showed that 94.4% of the readings were clinically accurate and 2.5% were benign errors with a combined A+B of 96.9%.
- Values for blood glucose measurements ranged from 42 to 333 mg/dL. Most of the study subjects experienced a large degree of glycemic variability with twelve (12) having a standard deviation of all blood glucose measurements of greater than 40 mg/dL and only four (4) subjects less than 30 mg/dL.
- An important component of continuous glucose meter performance, the R deviation is a measurement of rate accuracy that examines the difference between the rate of the reference blood glucose measurements and the calculated rate of the CGM over that same time. In this study, 84.7% of the calculated CGM rates were within + or - 1 mg/dL/min of the reference rate and 96.8% were within + or - 2 mg/dL/min.
Echo Therapeutics Presents Positive Clinical Trial Results Of The Symphony® TCGM System At The American Diabetes Association's 72nd Scientific Sessions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.