- Total revenue for the fourth quarter increased 58.3% to $380.0 million from $240.0 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011.
- Retail net sales increased 80.3% to $172.2 million driven by 71 new store openings since the end of last year and a 36.1% increase in comparable store sales. Wholesale net sales increased 45.5% to $190.7 million and royalty revenue increased 26.9% to $17.1 million.
- Gross profit for the fourth quarter increased 63.4% to $219.1 million, and as a percentage of total revenue increased to 57.7% compared to 55.9% in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011.
- Income from operations for the fourth quarter increased 84.9% to $78.8 million, and as a percentage of total revenue was 20.7%. Excluding a $2.0 million reimbursement of professional fees associated with the Company’s initial public offering (“IPO”) in December 2011, income from operations for the fourth quarter was $76.8 million, or 20.2% as a percentage of total revenue. This compares to income from operations for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011 of $42.6 million, or 17.8% as a percentage of total revenue.
- Net income for the fourth quarter was $43.6 million, or $0.22 per diluted share based on 196.9 million weighted average diluted shares outstanding. Excluding the aforementioned credit, net income was $41.6 million, or $0.21 per diluted share. Net income for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011 was $17.4 million, or $0.10 per diluted share based on 179.2 million weighted average diluted shares outstanding.
Michael Kors Holdings Limited Announces Fourth Quarter And Annual Fiscal 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts