LEXINGTON, Ky., June 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rhino Resource Partners LP (NYSE: RNO) ("Rhino") today announced that Dave Zatezalo, President and Chief Executive Officer of Rhino GP LLC, the general partner of Rhino, and Rick Boone, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Rhino GP LLC, will present at the Raymond James 4th Annual Coal Investors Conference in New York, NY on Tuesday, June 19, 2012, at 1:50 p.m. (ET).
The conference presentation will be broadcast over the Internet as an audio-only Webcast. To listen, please go to http://wsw.com/webcast/rj75/rno/. An archive of the event will be available for 7 days for those unable to listen live. Any related presentation materials will also be available June 19, 2012 on Rhino's website at www.rhinolp.com, under "Investor Relations" and "Presentations."
About Rhino Resource Partners LP
Rhino Resource Partners LP is a growth-oriented limited partnership. Rhino produces metallurgical and steam coal in a variety of basins throughout the United States, it leases coal through its Elk Horn subsidiary, and it owns oil and gas acreage in the Utica and Cana Woodford plays.SOURCE Rhino Resource Partners LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV