NEW YORK, June 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LivePerson, Inc . (NASDAQ: LPSN), a provider of real-time chat, voice and content solutions that increase conversions and improve customer experience, today announced it will be hosting its annual customer event, Aspire 2012 on June 12-14 at 82Mercer in Soho, New York. Aspire 2012, a gathering of leaders and innovators in customer experience, will focus on the evolution and new possibilities of real-time customer engagement technology, intelligence and personalization.
The two-day event will provide attendees with the opportunity to connect with LivePerson subject matter experts, industry leading customers and thought leaders in the community, in an exciting and dynamic forum. In addition, Aspire 2012 will feature interactive discussion blocks highlighting the evolution of customer engagement through customer success stories including " FROM Chat TO the Complete Customer Experience," "FROM Hoping TO Guiding with Intelligence" and "FROM 'Please Hold' TO Instant Gratification."
"Our customers represent some of the most successful and innovative organizations in customer experience and Aspire is a unique opportunity for these leading brands to connect and share their best practices," said Robert LoCascio, CEO and Founder, LivePerson. "This year, our program will focus on how the world of online engagement is evolving, and how brands can leverage the power of real-time intelligence and data to connect meaningfully with the consumers of today and tomorrow."Aspire 2012 features an extraordinary agenda of speakers who will share first-hand stories of how their leading organizations are enhancing the customer and community experience:
- "The Future of Connection" from Robert LoCascio, CEO, LivePerson
- "360-Degree Customer Engagement" from Erin Smith, Director, Managed Global Services, Petco
- "Marketing Agility in the Age of the Connected Customer" from Jason Daigler, Manager, Online Product Management, The Home Depot
- "Turning Social Media into a Lead Generation Tool with Chat" from David Phillips, Online Marketing Manager, Cvent
- "Taking Chat to SMS: Using Technology to Get to People When They Need Help the Most" from Brian Pinero, Acting Director, Love is Respect
- "The Power of the Right Deal at the Right Time: Achieving Extraordinary Results with Keyword Lift™" from Sara Shikhman, President, Bedroom Furniture Discounts
- "The Future of Innovation" from Thomas Stat, Co-Founder and Executive Director of Edison Universe, and TED speaker
- "Empowering your Business Through Community," from Peter Block, Author of Community
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts