In partnership with British Gas and National Grid, ABE's facility will inject renewable gas into the gas grid. It will generate up to 4.8 million kilowatt-hours per year – enough energy to heat 235 family homes for a year or run an average family car for 4 million miles. In the future the facility will produce enough renewable gas to power the Adnams brewery and run its fleet of trucks, while still leaving up to 60 per cent of the output for injection into the National Grid.
The Scotia Gas Networks project is a groundbreaking green power plant to provide gas and electricity to nearly 4,000 homes in Poundbury and the surrounding area. The AD plant is being delivered by JV Energen LLP, a partnership involving landowners, the Duchy of Cornwall, and local farmers. The plant will use farm waste and crops to provide gas and electricity, with the waste product from the process – the digestate – going back to farmers to use as an organic fertilizer.
Scotia Gas Networks (SGN) is the UK's second largest gas distribution company, operating two of the country's largest gas networks. SGN covers the whole of Scotland and the south and south east of England. It provides a safe and secure supply of natural gas to 5.8 million customers through 74,000 kilometers of gas mains and services.
Wood Group (officially "John Wood Group PLC") (LSE: WG.) is a multinational oil and gas services company headquartered in Aberdeen, Scotland, UK. It is a leading international energy services company, employing more than 41,000 people worldwide and operating in 50 countries.Wood Group is a leading independent services provider for the oil & gas and power generation markets. Worldwide those services include engineering, procurement & construction management, facility operations & maintenance, and repair & overhaul of turbines and other high-speed rotating equipment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV