Finally, we reported non-GAAP earnings per share of $0.07 compared with $0.13 a year ago.
I'm happy to report that Zumba Fitness sales remain healthy and continue to drive our business. Zumba Fitness have now sold over 7 million units worldwide, driven by both new releases and continued catalog sales. Zumba Fitness Rush was launched exclusively on the Kinect platform during the quarter, and it's off to a good start. In April, Zumba Fitness Rush was a #2 best-selling Kinect connect title overall. In fact, Zumba Fitness is now the second largest fitness franchise in the entire videogame industry, as well as the best-selling fitness franchise on Kinect.
Also, Zumba Fitness Rush has been incredibly well-received by the media garnering several strong review scores, making it the best reviewed Zumba game to-date. We are encouraged by this and believe this bodes well for this fall's release of Zumba Core, which will be created by the same developer that did Zumba Fitness Rush.
Looking forward, we are very excited about our unique and innovative lineup of games slated for the holiday season. From NBA Baller Beats to Zumba Fitness Core. From Double Dragon to Hello Kitty and from Mini Park on Facebook to 3 to 4 new mobile games for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. There's a lot to be excited about.With that, I'd like to pass the call to Mike Vesey, our Chief Financial Officer, to provide the financial review of our second quarter of 2012 results, then I'll come back to talk about our pipeline for the rest of the year. Mike?Michael VeseyThanks, Jesse. First, I'll recap our results for the second quarter, then close with some comments about our outlook for 2012. As I discuss our financial performance compared to the prior-year, I will use non-GAAP results in both periods.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV