Vanguard Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE: VHS) (the “Company”) announced today that the Company will host an analyst and investor day and facility tour in Detroit, Michigan on Thursday, June 21, 2012, from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Institutional investors and analysts that would like to attend or receive more information regarding the Company’s analyst and investor day should contact email@example.com.
For those unable to attend, the formal presentations will be available via webcast live on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at http://www.vanguardhealth.com. The webcast will be archived for 90 days.
About Vanguard Health Systems www.vanguardhealth.com
The Company owns and operates 28 acute care and specialty hospitals and complementary facilities and services in metropolitan Chicago, Illinois; metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona; metropolitan Detroit, Michigan; San Antonio, Texas; Harlingen and Brownsville, Texas; and Worcester and metropolitan Boston, Massachusetts. The Company’s strategy is to develop locally branded, comprehensive healthcare delivery networks in urban markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV