SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland , June 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE: TEL) has appointed Jenny Wang as Senior Vice President, TE Connectivity, China. In her new role, Jenny will lead the Company's business and acceleration in China, serving as TE's executive leader in China. Jenny will report to Joe Donahue, TE's Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110310/PH62357LOGO )
With over $2 billion in annual sales, TE's business in China accounts for approximately 15 percent of the Company's revenue. TE has operated in China for 23 years and has a significant and growing footprint in the country, with more than 33,000 employees, 17 manufacturing sites and sales offices in 14 cities.
"Jenny's outstanding track record will help us strengthen and accelerate our leadership position in China. Our businesses are aggressively expanding in China to address the country's rapidly growing infrastructure, energy, manufacturing, communications, and transportation needs. Jenny's experience in the region and proven ability to drive growth in China will ensure we achieve our growth goals and realize greater efficiencies by leveraging our scale," said Donahue.Jenny joins TE from Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company where she served their Asia Pacific business for seven years, most recently as Vice President of Investment and Business Development and previously as Vice President of Finance. She has also held senior leadership positions at Semiconductor Manufacturing International Company (SMIC), and Motorola Inc. Jenny holds a Bachelor's Degree of Business from Taiwan Providence University and a Master of Science in Accountancy from the University of Houston. She also holds a CPA certificate in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV