HERZLIYA, Israel, June 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. (TASE:XTL, OTC:XTLBY), a biopharmaceutical development company, announces it has been notified by the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE) that XTL's shares will be included in the following TASE Indexes; " TA MidCap-50" and "TA BlueTech-50", in addition to the " TA-Biomed" and "TA Composite" (also known as the " Yeter" index ) indexes which already includes XTL shares since December 2010.
TASE will conduct "special trading" in XTL's shares at the end of trading on June 14, 2012 and the inclusion in the indexes will become effective on June 17.
"We are happy to have been selected to be included in the two indexes", said David Grossman, CEO of XTL, "This is another positive indication for the Company's progress".TASE's TA BlueTech-50 Index is a stock market index of the 50 most highly capitalized Information technology and Biotechnology companies listed on TASE. TASE's TA MidCap-50 Index is a stock market index of the largest 50 companies not included in TA-100 Index. About XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. ("XTL) XTL Biopharmaceuticals, Ltd., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the acquisition, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of clinical unmet needs. XTL is focused on late stage clinical development of drugs for the treatment of multiple myeloma, schizophrenia, and hepatitis C. XTL's lead drug candidate, rHuEPO for the treatment of multiple myeloma blood cancer was granted an orphan drug designation from the FDA. rHuEPO, has been approved for marketing by the FDA and has for many years been sold for billions of dollars across the world for the treatment of severe anemia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV