Echo Global Logistics
Echo Global Logistics (ECHO) is a provider of technology enabled transportation and supply chain management services. This stock is trading up 3.1% at $18.30 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 103,000Average Volume: 77,139 Volume % Change: 103%. From a technical perspective, ECHO is moving modestly higher here on above average volume. This move is quickly pushing ECHO within range of a breakout trade. That trade will hit once ECHO takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $18.50 with high-volume. At last check, ECHO has hit an intraday high of $18.49 on volume that's well above its three-month average action of 77,139 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once ECHO sustains a move or close above $18.50 with volume that's near or above 77,129 shares. If we get that action today or soon, then look for ECHO to re-test its 52-week high of $19.38 very soon. Echo was included on a list of Barrington's Best Stock Picks for 2012. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV