Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development, commercialization and manufacture of pharmaceutical products, based on its DepoFoam drug delivery technology, for use in hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers. This stock is trading up 9.4% at $13.21 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 426,000Average Volume: 229,980 Volume % Change: 149% >>22 Biopharma Stocks With Breakout Potential in 2012 From a technical perspective, PCRX is following through with upside momentum here after the stock started to breakout on Friday above some near-term overhead resistance at $12.01. At last check, PCRX has hit an intraday high of $13.21 on volume that's well above its three-month average action of 229,980 shares. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as PCRX is trending above Friday high of $12.29 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that's near or above 229,980 shares as bullish. If we continue to see that action, then PCRX should easily trade north of $15 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV