Cyberonics (CYBX) is a neuromodulation company engaged in the design, development and commercialization of implantable medical devices that provide a therapy, vagus nerve stimulation therapy, for the treatment of refractory epilepsy and treatment-resistant depression. This stock is trading up 1.4% at $41.46 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 239,000Average Volume: 211,369 Volume % Change: 60%. >>Hot Biotech Stocks Traded by Hedge Funds From a technical perspective, CYBX is moving notably higher here right off some recent support at around $40 with above average volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once CYBX takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $42.17 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if CYBX can sustain a move or close above $42.17 with volume that's near or above 211,369 shares. If we get that action soon, then CYBX should hit $45 or higher in the near future. I also featured Cyberonics last week in "5 Earnings Short-Squeeze Trades."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV