Radware (RDWR) develops manufactures and markets networking solutions that allow its enterprise and carrier customers to deliver their applications between data centers and remote locations, over all points in the network. This stock is trading up 1.6% at $37.76 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 230,000Average Volume: 164,267 Volume % Change: 129% >>Top 5 Tech Stocks in a Down Market From a technical perspective, RDWR is ripping here back above its 50-day moving average of $37.53 on above average volume. This move is coming off of a bullish trend for RDWR of late, where the stock has been able to make higher lows since pulling back below its 50-day. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as RDWR sustains a trend above its 50-day with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day above its 50-day that's near or above 164,267 shares as bullish. If we continue to see that action, then look for RDWR should easily hit $39 to $40 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV