Jive Software (JIVE) provides a social business software platform. Jive's platform can be provided as a public cloud service or as a private cloud solution. This stock is trading up 6.2% at $17.30 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.4 millionAverage Volume: 651,386 Volume % Change: 255% From a technical perspective, JIVE is bouncing strong here after a sharp slide down in this stock over the past three months. This stock has dropped from a high of $28 in April to a recent low of $14.26. During that move, shares of JIVE have consistently made lower highs and lower lows, which is bearish technical price action. That said, shares of JIVE have started to flirt with a near-term breakout since the stock is challenging some near-term overhead resistance at $17.32. >>4 Ways to Profit When Apple Hits $275 At last check, JIVE has hit an intraday high of $17.75 on volume that's well above its three-month average action of 651,386. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once JIVE takes out $18 to $18.63 with volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 651,386 shares. If we get that action soon, then JIVE has a great a chance of re-testing its 50-day moving average of $21.35. Jive was included on a list last month of 10 Stocks to "Like" When Facebook Goes Public.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV