DENVER, June 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bill Barrett Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: BBG) announced today that management plans to participate in upcoming investor events. The Company will post an updated investor presentation on the homepage of the Company's website at www.billbarrettcorp.com for the events below:
Investor Conference and Meetings
Chief Financial Officer Bob Howard will present at the EnerCom London Oil and Gas Conference on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 10:15 a.m. London time. The event will be webcast, available from our home page at www.billbarrettcorp.com as well as the EnerCom London Oil and Gas Conference website at www.enercomlogc.com. The presentation for this event will be posted at 5:00 p.m. Mountain time today. Management will also host investor meetings on Tuesday, June 12, 2012.
ABOUT BILL BARRETT CORPORATIONBill Barrett Corporation (NYSE: BBG), headquartered in Denver, Colorado, explores for and develops natural gas and oil in the Rocky Mountain region of the United States. Additional information about the Company may be found on its website www.billbarrettcorp.com. SOURCE Bill Barrett Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV