HANGZHOU, China, June 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Neologic Animation Inc. (OTCBB:NANI),- (The Company) an educational software Company in the People's Republic of China, announced its initial promotional and marketing strategy for its afterschool training website, "Naniya World", for Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.
The "Naniya World" website is designed to support an estimated 100 million primary school students in China who are under staggering pressure to succeed. By adapting Flash games to explain key subject matters, "Naniya World" successfully combines learning and having fun. Designed to be interactive, the game cultivates a student's independent learning capacity as well as develops, and fosters, creative thinking and thought processes.
"The markets of Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou are crucial to the success of 'Naniya World' throughout China," said CEO Dr. Hongxiao Zhang. "By focusing our marketing efforts on three main areas, that is Image Promotion, Membership Promotion and Vacation Marketing, we are confident we can capture a sizeable portion of the after-school training market which is expected to reach $47 billion dollars in 2012."
To promote the Image of "Naniya World", the Company intends to partner with influential media outlets that are geared towards children and education. The Company's other marketing strategies include advertising and televising interviews with Early Childhood Education experts, educational athletic activities and other competitions are extremely popular among adults as well as children, and the Company will target shows that include audiences of both.The Company will also offer Membership Promotions as top prizes in large-scale activity competitions, such as in mathematics, writing and calligraphy. As a sponsor and organizer of such events, other prizes could also include discounted memberships or special vouchers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV