BALTIMORE (Stockpickr) -- These five blue-chip stocks are getting ready to raise dividends. They just don't know it yet.
It doesn't take a professional market technician to notice that volatility is getting dumped back into the markets in June. The VIX Volatility Index spiked to its highest point this year on the big price swings that Mr. Market's been struggling through, and that's left investors wondering if now's a good time to have exposure to stocks. But there's a way to shed some of that volatility right now: look to get some of your returns in cold, hard cash.
The biggest, most stable companies are paying out bigger dividends than ever right now, so investors looking to earn part of their annual returns in cash are getting some stability versus the broad market right now. Getting cash dividends is great, but finding stocks that can continually pay you bigger dividends is even better.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV