7 Predictions for Ethical Leadership
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Last year was another year of disappointment, deceit and despair. Trusted leaders in politics, business, athletics, and others fail, fall and fool themselves and others into thinking they were untouchable and unstoppable.
As we slog through the second quarter of the year, here's a list that you probably won't see anywhere else. It is a list of predictions that are absolutely, irrefutable, and guaranteed to unfold the rest of this year.
My confidence comes from understanding the nature of leading and remaining steadfast in the face of confusion, chaos and compromise -- three words that describe today's world.
1. Ethical decision-making and conduct will continue to elude government policy.There are two truths hidden in plain sight about politics:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV