- fund expansion of its restructured residential solar businesses which has new opportunities for growth;
- progress opportunities within the commercial solar market in Australia, Europe and the U.S.;
- move forward with its wind farm development program in Australia, including completion of the initial development and ownership transfer of the Taralga Wind Project;
- accelerate sales growth in both the U.S. and Australia for integrated solar panels produced by Westinghouse Solar Inc., which is being acquired by CBD pursuant to a merger agreement announced in May 2012; and
- maximize opportunities to deliver on a large pipeline of European solar projects, including the accelerated completion of 5 MW of projects currently under construction.
CBD Energy Raises US$6.25M Through Convertible Note Issue
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.