- fund expansion of its restructured residential solar businesses which has new opportunities for growth;
- progress opportunities within the commercial solar market in Australia, Europe and the U.S.;
- move forward with its wind farm development program in Australia, including completion of the initial development and ownership transfer of the Taralga Wind Project;
- accelerate sales growth in both the U.S. and Australia for integrated solar panels produced by Westinghouse Solar Inc., which is being acquired by CBD pursuant to a merger agreement announced in May 2012; and
- maximize opportunities to deliver on a large pipeline of European solar projects, including the accelerated completion of 5 MW of projects currently under construction.
CBD Energy Raises US$6.25M Through Convertible Note Issue
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.