CAMAC Energy Inc. (NYSE Amex: CAK) today announced that on June 14, 2012 Earl McNiel, Interim Chief Financial Officer, will present at EnerCom’s London Oil & Gas Conference in London, England at 9:50 a.m. British Summer Time (3:50 a.m. Central Time). An electronic version of the presentation and a live webcast will be available on CAMAC Energy’s website at http://www.camacenergy.com under the Investors— Events & Presentations section. A replay will also be available for approximately 90 days following the presentation.
About CAMAC Energy Inc.
CAMAC Energy Inc. (NYSE Amex: CAK) is a U.S.-based energy company engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and gas. The Company currently has operations in Nigeria and, through its Pacific Asia Petroleum subsidiaries, in China. The Company's principal assets include interests in OML 120 and OML 121, offshore oil and gas leases in deep water Nigeria which include the currently producing Oyo Oilfield, and a 100% interest in the Zijinshan Block gas asset located in the Shanxi Province, China. CAMAC Energy is currently pursuing additions to its exploration portfolio in East and West Africa and has recently acquired exploration acreage in Kenya and Gambia. The Company was founded in 2005 and has offices in Houston, Texas, Beijing, China, and Lagos, Nigeria.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV