Garmin (GRMN) estimates lowered at Oppenheimer through 2013, Oppenheimer said. Macro weakness in Europe has dampened demand. Perform rating.
McDonald's (MCD) estimates, target reduced at Credit Suisse. Shares of MCD now seen reaching $104, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also cut, given lower realized sales. Outperform rating.
McDonald's numbers lowered at UBS. Shares of MCD now seen reaching $104, UBS said. Estimates also lowered to further account for currency and softer than expected sales in Europe. Buy rating.
Oracle (ORCL) target lowered at Jefferies to $31, Jefferies said. Channel work suggests hardware was weak. Hold rating.Riverbed Technology (RVBD) numbers cut at UBS. Shares of RVBD now seen reaching $18, UBS said. Estimates also lowered on weak EU and enterprise. Neutral rating. Weyerhaeuser (WY) added to Conviction Buy List at Goldman. Wood products prices remain strong in North America. $25 price target. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV