Garmin (GRMN) estimates lowered at Oppenheimer through 2013, Oppenheimer said. Macro weakness in Europe has dampened demand. Perform rating.
McDonald's (MCD) estimates, target reduced at Credit Suisse. Shares of MCD now seen reaching $104, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also cut, given lower realized sales. Outperform rating.
McDonald's numbers lowered at UBS. Shares of MCD now seen reaching $104, UBS said. Estimates also lowered to further account for currency and softer than expected sales in Europe. Buy rating.
Oracle (ORCL) target lowered at Jefferies to $31, Jefferies said. Channel work suggests hardware was weak. Hold rating.Riverbed Technology (RVBD) numbers cut at UBS. Shares of RVBD now seen reaching $18, UBS said. Estimates also lowered on weak EU and enterprise. Neutral rating. Weyerhaeuser (WY) added to Conviction Buy List at Goldman. Wood products prices remain strong in North America. $25 price target. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV