Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBST) today announced the Company’s five-year strategic aspirations – Building Blocks of Growth – at its Investor Day at the NASDAQ Market Site. Cubist’s President and Chief Executive Officer Michael Bonney shared the Company’s five-year roadmap, including goals for top- and bottom-line growth, future pipeline developments, and cultural elements that will position Cubist to deliver long-term, sustainable growth.
As detailed at the Company’s Investor Day, by year-end 2017 Cubist expects to:
- Grow global revenue to $2 billion annually;
- Have four product candidates in late-stage clinical trials;
- Generate $700 million in non-GAAP annual adjusted operating income; and
- Continue to strengthen and develop the Company’s highly differentiated culture.
“Through our transformation over the past two years, Cubist has established itself as a global leader in the acute care/hospital environment. Our Building Blocks of Growth will help us build on this momentum as we look to deliver important new medicines for patients and drive long-term value for our customers and shareholders,” said Mr. Bonney. “The next five years represent an extraordinary time of opportunity for Cubist, and our entire team is excited to deliver on the Company’s very promising future.”
Grow Global Revenue to $2 BillionCubist plans to generate $2 billion in global annual revenue in 2017, driven largely by organic growth. To achieve this goal, the Company expects to:
- Drive CUBICIN® (daptomycin for injection) growth across the U.S. and around the world through its global partnerships. By year-end 2017, the Company expects CUBICIN will well-exceed $1 billion in U.S. sales alone;
- Expand the growth of ENTEREG® (alvimopan), which is expected to approach $100 million in sales by year-end 2017;
- Optimize its current late-stage pipeline, led by CXA-201, CB-315, and CB-5945;
- Build out its global commercial footprint in a targeted manner; and
- Pursue in-licensing, partnership, and/or M&A activity as part of its active, focused, and disciplined business development program.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV