Laurel was advised by The Orr Group, LLC on this transaction.
About VantaCoreVantaCore is a private company focused on acquiring competitively advantaged aggregate and related businesses in the domestic U.S. market. Including the Laurel operations, VantaCore produces aggregates at four locations and supplies customers in eight states. The primary operating locations include surface and underground operations in Lake Lynn, Pennsylvania (with 197 million tons of reserves), an integrated limestone quarry and commercial asphalt operation in Clarksville, Tennessee (with permitted surface reserves of about 73 million tons), a limestone quarry in Todd County, Kentucky (with 41 million tons of reserves), and a sand and gravel business near Baton Rouge, Louisiana (with approximately 39 million tons of gravel reserves). VantaCore's interest in retaining local company management and its financial structuring flexibility have driven the Partnership's acquisition growth to date. Management plans to continue this successful strategy of growing primarily through acquisition and organic growth. To date, VantaCore has been financed by Trilantic Capital Partners, Kayne Anderson Energy Development Company (NYSE: KED), Tortoise Capital Resources Corporation (NYSE: TTO), and Hartz Capital Investments LLC. For more information on VantaCore, please visit our website at www.vantacore.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on Laurel, please visit their website at www.laurelaggregates.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV