Datalink (Nasdaq: DTLK), a leading provider of data center infrastructure and services, announced today that it has been designated a FlexPod Premium Partner by Cisco and NetApp to provide solutions and services supporting the FlexPod® data center solution. Datalink is the first North American channel partner to earn the new FlexPod Premium Partner designation and is recognized for its advanced competencies in helping organizations unify their data centers with the FlexPod solution. Datalink has designed and deployed 28 FlexPod-based architectures and is one of a few partners that offers a full suite of virtual data center consulting, analysis, design, deployment, support and management services.
FlexPod is a pretested and validated data center architecture that combines networking, computing and storage in a shared infrastructure to help organizations achieve greater data center agility and efficiency as well as accelerate and simplify the transition to the cloud. Components include the Cisco UCS ® server, Cisco network switches, and NetApp ® unified storage systems running on Data ONTAP ® software.
“Building converged data center infrastructures like FlexPod requires cross-discipline capabilities spanning servers, storage, and networks that most resellers and service providers lack. The new FlexPod Premium Partner designation reflects Cisco’s and NetApp’s recognition that businesses need assistance in identifying partners that are not only qualified to design, deploy and support the individual infrastructure components, but also skilled in the critical process of integrating them,” said Datalink President and CEO Paul Lidsky. “We began developing our expertise on converged infrastructures two years before the FlexPod architecture was introduced, and that led directly to our ability to meet the stringent requirements of the program.”
As a company with a large unified data center practice, Datalink offers:
- A 160+ engineering staff with more than 1,000 technical certifications and cross-functional expertise, including engineers across the U.S. with converged data center experience.
- Consulting, assessment and design services to tailor each deployment to the customer’s needs.
- A proof-of-concept lab enabling customers to evaluate unified data center technologies and their application to the specific customer environment.
- OneCall SM Unified Support for converged data centers, enabling customers to contact the Datalink support team for issues with any component of the infrastructure from any vendor for faster resolution and one-stop accountability.
- Managed monitoring services enabling customers to maximize system performance and uptime by outsourcing monitoring and problem detection to Datalink’s managed services staff.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV