MURRAY HILL, N.J., June 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Glowpoint, Inc., (NYSE MKT: GLOW), a leading global provider of cloud managed video services, announced today that it is scheduled to present at the Sidoti & Company Semi-Annual NY Micro-Cap Conference on June 14, 2012, at The Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York, NY.
Tolga Sakman, Glowpoint's Interim CFO and Senior Vice President of Corporate Development and Strategy, will be presenting at the conference and will be available for one-on-one sessions. The logistics for the conference are:
- Date: June 14, 2012
- Time: 2:00 PM Eastern
- Location: The Grand Hyatt Hotel, 109 East 42nd Street, New York, NY
- Presenter: Tolga Sakman, Interim CFO and SVP of Corporate Development and Strategy
A copy of Sakman's presentation is available on the Glowpoint's website at http://www.glowpoint.com/investor-relations.
Supporting Links:GLOW) provides cloud managed video services that make the delivery of consistently high-quality videoconferencing and telepresence service as simple as using the internet, between any technology, network and business. Using our OpenVideo® cloud architecture, Glowpoint enables organizations of all sizes to adopt business-class video easily, scale instantly and collaborate openly, yet securely across technology boundaries – to realize the full value of visual communications. To learn more please visit www.glowpoint.com. Forward looking and cautionary statements The information in this release may contain statements that are or may be deemed to be forward-looking statements and involve factors, risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results in future periods to differ materially from such statements. These factors, risks, and uncertainties include market acceptance and availability of new video communications services; the non-exclusive and terminable-at-will nature of sales agreements; rapid technological change affecting demand for our services; competition from other video communication service providers; and the availability of sufficient financial resources to enable us to expand our operations, as well as other risks detailed from time to time in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. We make no representation or warranty that the information contained herein is complete and accurate; we have no duty to correct or update any information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV