I realize Annie's and Groupon do not run in the same business, but they're both recent IPOs. And, more importantly, Annie's, while not competition-free, has itself well-positioned in its space.
The company's ticker stands for "Bunny," the mascot the organic and natural food company uses to market itself. Annie's makes snacks, macaroni and cheese, salad dressing and a variety of other products.
It places its products almost evenly across three key categories:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV