First Potomac Realty Trust (NYSE: FPO) today announced that Barry H. Bass, the Company’s Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, has notified the Company of his intention to resign on or before September 10, 2012. Mr. Bass will continue to serve as the Company’s Chief Financial Officer and perform his current responsibilities through the effective date of his resignation, and will assist in the transition of those responsibilities to his successor. Mr. Bass has been with First Potomac since 2002, and was instrumental in the company's growth from its Initial Public Offering in 2003 to its position today as a leading owner of office and industrial properties in the Greater Washington region. The Company has initiated a national search for a permanent Chief Financial Officer.
About First Potomac Realty Trust
First Potomac Realty Trust is a self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust that focuses on owning, operating, developing and redeveloping office and industrial properties in the greater Washington, D.C. region. As of March 31, 2012, the Company's consolidated portfolio totaled approximately 14 million square feet. Based on annualized cash basis rent, the Company’s portfolio consists of 43% office properties, 36% business parks and 21% industrial properties. FPO common shares (NYSE:FPO) and preferred shares (NYSE:FPOPrA) are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV