Hollysys Automation Technologies is a leading provider of automation and control technologies and applications in China that enables its diversified industry and utility customers to improve operating safety, reliability, and efficiency. Founded in 1993, Hollysys has approximately 3,500 employees with nationwide presence in over 50 cities in China, with subsidiaries and offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai, India, and serves over 2000 customers in the industrial, railway, subway & nuclear industries in China, south-east Asia, and the middle east. Its proprietary technologies are applied in its industrial automation solution suite including Distributed Control System (DCS), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), RMIS, HAMS, OTS, and other products, high-speed railway signaling system of Train Control Center(TCC) and Automatic Train Protection (ATP), and other products, subway supervisory and control platform (SCADA), and nuclear conventional island automation and control system.
For further information, please contact:
SOURCE Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV