- LGD-6972 is a highly potent and selective glucagon receptor antagonist
- LGD-6972 inhibits glucagon-induced hyperglycemia in both rats and monkeys
- LGD-6972 lowers glucose in a mouse model of type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Preclinical studies demonstrated robust pharmacokinetics and predict LGD-6972 will be amenable to once daily oral dosing in humans
- IND-enabling safety studies support the initiation of clinical development planning for LGD-6972
Ligand Announces Positive Preclinical Data On LGD-6972 At The American Diabetes Association’s 72nd Scientific Sessions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.