Infoblox Inc. (NYSE:BLOX) today announced the Company will be participating in Interop Tokyo, June 13 – 15, 2012, demonstrating Infoblox’s automated network control solutions that take the burden of complex network control out of human hands, reduce costs, and increase accuracy and uptime.
“We are pleased to be the official DNS and IP address network services provider for the show,” said Stuart Bailey, Chief Technology Officer and Founder of Infoblox. “With so many attendees and exhibitors relying on the show network for connectivity, ensuring highly reliable domain resolution and IP address assignment is critical to the show’s success. Infoblox has proven systems that support IPv6 and we expect this environment to represent an excellent showcase for our systems supporting the new naming schema.”
Infoblox demonstrations at the show include:
- Show Network Support – Infoblox appliances will deliver critical services essential to connecting show attendees, exhibitors and their devices to the show networks; these services include domain name system (DNS) and IP address assignment with support for IPv6.
- Exhibition Participation – Infoblox’s range of automated network control solutions will be featured at the Infoblox booth (#6G27).
- Open Network Foundation (ONF) Demonstration: Infoblox will be participating in a standards-based, multi-vendor demonstration at the OpenFlow showcase booth (# 6M28) with a soft switch developed in conjunction with flowforwarding.org.
For more information about Infoblox products, visit: http://www.infoblox.com/products/.About Infoblox Infoblox (NYSE:BLOX) delivers Automated Network Control solutions, the fundamental technology that connects end users, devices and networks. These solutions enable more than 5,400 enterprises and service providers to transform and scale complex networks. Infoblox helps take the burden of complex network control out of human hands, reduce costs, and increase accuracy and uptime. Infoblox is headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif. and has additional operations in 30 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV