10 Most Convenient Cities in America
Walk Score: 79.2
Transit Score: 74
Bike Score: 68
This city was built on density, mostly because it needed to be. Its first transit was drawn by animals, and putting vast tracts of space between points A and B wouldn't help anyone. Today the Back Bay, Beacon Hill, South End and Fenway are among the easiest neighborhoods to walk in the country. Boston and surrounding areas such as Cambridge, Somerville and Brookline have also made an effort to improve bike infrastructure by adding bike lanes and racks. Though it's deeply in debt and seems to run solely on local complaints and vitriol, the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority's subway, bus, light rail and commuter rail system still carries just under 400 million riders a year. That includes 150 million on a subway that's had portions running since 1897, making it the oldest in America.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV