Cbeyond, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBEY), (“Cbeyond”), a managed services provider delivering integrated packages of IT infrastructure and communications services to small and medium sized businesses, including network services, virtual and dedicated servers and cloud PBX, today announced the results of management proposals at its 2012 annual meeting of stockholders.
At the meeting, Cbeyond stockholders:
- elected all three of the Class I nominees for director with a term to expire in 2015: D. Scott Luttrell, Martin Mucci and Bonnie P. Wurzbacher;
- ratified the reappointment of Ernst & Young LLP as Cbeyond’s independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012; and
- voted affirmatively for an advisory resolution on the compensation of certain of Cbeyond’s executive officers.
A majority of the votes were cast in favor for each of the initiatives.
About CbeyondCbeyond, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBEY) is a leading provider of IT and communications services to more than 62,000 small and medium sized businesses in the U.S. Combining industry-leading virtual and dedicated servers hosted in a fully compliant data center, cloud PBX, secure MPLS enterprise-class networks, robust security services, migration planning and best-in-class real-time management, Cbeyond provides a technology portfolio not generally available to the SMBs they serve. Winning the 2010 Windows Server Hyper-V Cloud Provider of the Year and Hosting Partner of the Year in 2009 and 2010, Cbeyond is an industry leader in delivering virtual and dedicated servers on Windows Server Hyper-V technology. For more information on Cbeyond, visit www.cbeyond.net and follow Cbeyond on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Cbeyondinc. CBEY-F CBEY–G
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts