Cbeyond, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBEY), (“Cbeyond”), a managed services provider delivering integrated packages of IT infrastructure and communications services to small and medium sized businesses, including network services, virtual and dedicated servers and cloud PBX, today announced the results of management proposals at its 2012 annual meeting of stockholders.
At the meeting, Cbeyond stockholders:
- elected all three of the Class I nominees for director with a term to expire in 2015: D. Scott Luttrell, Martin Mucci and Bonnie P. Wurzbacher;
- ratified the reappointment of Ernst & Young LLP as Cbeyond’s independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012; and
- voted affirmatively for an advisory resolution on the compensation of certain of Cbeyond’s executive officers.
A majority of the votes were cast in favor for each of the initiatives.
About CbeyondCbeyond, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBEY) is a leading provider of IT and communications services to more than 62,000 small and medium sized businesses in the U.S. Combining industry-leading virtual and dedicated servers hosted in a fully compliant data center, cloud PBX, secure MPLS enterprise-class networks, robust security services, migration planning and best-in-class real-time management, Cbeyond provides a technology portfolio not generally available to the SMBs they serve. Winning the 2010 Windows Server Hyper-V Cloud Provider of the Year and Hosting Partner of the Year in 2009 and 2010, Cbeyond is an industry leader in delivering virtual and dedicated servers on Windows Server Hyper-V technology. For more information on Cbeyond, visit www.cbeyond.net and follow Cbeyond on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Cbeyondinc. CBEY-F CBEY–G
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV