Commerce Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBSH) announced today that Charles G. Kim, chief financial officer, and Jeffery D. Aberdeen, controller, of Commerce Bancshares, Inc., will make a presentation to small groups of analysts and investors in and around Philadelphia, Pa., Princeton, NJ, and Baltimore, Md., on June 11 and 12, 2012. The Company will also participate in the Morgan Stanley Financials Conference on June 12 and 13, 2012.
The presentation will be an update of the Company’s financial performance and general business plan. The presentation will be available via www.commercebank.com/about/investor-relations on June 11, 2012.
About Commerce Bancshares, Inc.
Commerce Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBSH), is a $20.5 billion regional bank holding company. For more than 145 years, its subsidiary, Commerce Bank has been meeting the financial services needs of individuals and businesses. Commerce Bank provides a diversified line of financial services, including business and personal banking, wealth management, financial planning, and investments through its affiliated companies. Commerce Bank operates in more than 360 retail locations in the Central United States and has a nationwide presence in the commercial payments industry. Commerce Bancshares also has operating subsidiaries involved in mortgage banking, leasing, credit-related insurance, private equity and real estate activities.For additional information, visit www.commercebank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV