Ultimate Software Group (ULTI) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1%. By the end of trading, Ultimate Software Group rose $1.58 (1.9%) to $83.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 191,797 shares of Ultimate Software Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 168,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $82.30-$84.26 after having opened the day at $82.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.36. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Yelp (YELP), up 11.9%, Synacor (SYNC), up 10.3%, CafePress (PRSS), up 6.1%, and Internap Network Services Corporation (INAP), up 5.3%. The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, and markets unified human capital management software-as-a-service solutions to businesses in the United States and Canada. Ultimate Software Group has a market cap of $2.19 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 457.3, equal to the average internet industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 25.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are four analysts that rate Ultimate Software Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ultimate Software Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value.
- You can view the full Ultimate Software Group Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ULTI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV