XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE MKT: XPO), a leading third party transportation logistics company, today announced that it will transfer the listing of its common stock to the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") from the NYSE MKT. The company will retain its stock ticker XPO.
The company expects to begin trading on the NYSE on Thursday, June 14, 2012, when Bradley Jacobs, chairman and chief executive officer, will ring the Opening Bell. The company’s stock will continue to trade on the NYSE MKT until the transfer is complete.
About XPO Logistics, Inc.
XPO Logistics, Inc. is a non-asset based, third-party logistics provider
of freight transportation services that uses a network of relationships
with ground, sea and air carriers to find the best transportation
solutions for its customers. The company offers its services through
three distinct business units: expedited transportation (Express-1,
Inc.); freight forwarding (Concert Group Logistics, Inc.); and freight
brokerage. XPO Logistics serves more than 4,000 retail, commercial,
manufacturing and industrial customers through 17 U.S. branches and 25
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV