WASHINGTON, June 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Advisory Board Company (NASDAQ: ABCO) announced today that it will participate in the William Blair Annual Growth Stock Conference in Chicago, Illinois. Speaking at the conference, on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 12:40 PM CDT, will be the Company's Chief Executive Officer, Robert W. Musslewhite, and the Company's Chief Financial Officer, Michael T. Kirshbaum. The presentation materials will be available on the Company's web site, found at www.advisoryboardcompany.com through June 30, 2012.
About The Advisory Board CompanyThe Advisory Board Company is a global research, technology, and consulting firm partnering with 125,000 leaders in 3,700 organizations across health care and higher education. Through its innovative membership model, the Company collaborates with executives and their teams to elevate performance and solve their most pressing challenges. The Company provides strategic guidance, actionable insights, web-based software solutions, and comprehensive implementation and management services. For more information, visit the firm's website, http://www.advisory.com.SOURCE The Advisory Board Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV