Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE: AKR) is scheduled to give a presentation on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. ET during NAREIT’s REITWeek Conference in New York. The presentation will feature a company overview and update by Kenneth F. Bernstein, President and Chief Executive Officer, followed by a question and answer session.
The live presentation may be accessed via Acadia’s website at www.acadiarealty.com under Investor Relations, News and Events. A replay of the webcast will be available for 90 days following the event.
About Acadia Realty Trust
Acadia Realty Trust, a fully-integrated equity real estate investment trust, is focused on the acquisition, ownership, management and redevelopment of high-quality retail properties and urban/infill mixed-use properties with a strong retail component located primarily in high-barrier-to-entry, densely-populated metropolitan areas along the East Coast and in Chicago. Acadia owns, or has an ownership interest in, these properties through its core portfolio and three opportunistic/value-add investment funds. Additional information may be found on the Company’s website at www.acadiarealty.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV