Apartment Investment and Management Company (“Aimco”) (NYSE: AIV) announced today that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Terry Considine will present at NAREIT’s REITWeek in New York City on Wednesday, June 13, 2012, at 3:45 p.m. EDT. Mr. Considine will be joined by Miles Cortez, Chief Administrative Officer, Ernie Freedman, Chief Financial Officer, and Keith Kimmel, Executive Vice President, Operations.
A live webcast and replay of the presentation may be accessed on Aimco’s website at http://www.aimco.com/investors/events-presentations/webcasts. The webcast replay will be available until September 13, 2012.
Aimco is a real estate investment trust that is focused on the ownership
and management of quality apartment communities located in the largest
markets in the United States. Aimco is one of the country’s largest
owners and operators of apartments, with 361 communities serving
approximately 250,000 residents in 30 states, the District of Columbia
and Puerto Rico. Aimco common shares are traded on the New York Stock
Exchange under the ticker symbol AIV and are included in the S&P 500.
For more information about Aimco, please visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV