INNODATA INC. (formerly Innodata Isogen, Inc.) (NASDAQ: INOD) today announced that it has changed its corporate name to Innodata Inc. from Innodata Isogen, Inc. Taken in concert with the Company’s strategic commitment to technology innovation and end-to-end strategic services, the more concise name of Innodata Inc. conveys and reflects the Company’s sense of energy and innovation.
The Company's stock will continue trading under the "INOD" ticker symbol.
Innodata provides business process, technology and consulting services, as well as products and solutions that help its clients create, manage, use and distribute digital information. Innodata operates in two reporting segments. Its Content Services segment supports the creation, enhancement, and repurposing of digital content. Its Innodata Advanced Data Solutions segment was launched in 2011 to render high quality advanced data analytics in the financial services, healthcare, medical and insurance industries.The company is headquartered in the New York metropolitan area. It has offices and operations in the United States, the United Kingdom, Israel, India, Sri Lanka, and the Philippines.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV