Glu Mobile Inc., a leading global developer and publisher of freemium games for smartphone and tablet devices, today announced the availability of several of its popular freemium games in the new Facebook App Center. The App Center offers Glu the opportunity to engage more than 901 million users through Facebook’s social discovery and personalized sharing. The Glu games immediately available in the App Center are Contract Killer, Gun Bros, Big Time Gangsta, Bug Village, and Stardom: The A-List.
“The App Center is poised to become a powerful additional discovery channel for Glu games built natively for iOS and Android. Facebook’s Single Sign-on and mobile APIs will reduce friction to implement social features in all Glu titles,” said Niccolo de Masi, Glu President and CEO. “We look forward to benefiting from opportunities for viral discovery by connecting more deeply with Facebook’s global audience.”
The App Center supports mobile apps that use Facebook – regardless of whether they run on iOS or Android. Users can discover new apps online and send them directly to their mobile device from the App Center via a “send to mobile” button. If a mobile app requires installation, the user will be prompted to download the app from Apple’s App Store or Google Play.
The App Center’s Single Sign-on means that users can log into Glu games with their Facebook credentials and quickly invite their friends to play. Users can discover new Glu games through an easy to use search function and bookmark their favorites for easy sharing. Existing payment functionality in Glu's mobile games stays the same.The following Glu games are available now in the Facebook App Center:
- Contract Killer – Enforcer or Assassin, call it what you like – you’re a Contract Killer! www.facebook.com/appcenter/209864595695358
- Gun Bros – Don’t be a T.O.O.L…Enlist with the Gun Bros today! www.facebook.com/appcenter/175053615859789
- Big Time Gangsta – Small time thugs don’t survive in these streets! www.facebook.com/appcenter/141633279236045
- Bug Village – This is Bug Village, where you build a colony of Active Ants and Busy Bees! www.facebook.com/appcenter/117938541616266
- Stardom: The A-List – Can you reach the A-List? Schmooze, flirt, lie, fight – and maybe even work – your way to STARDOM! www.facebook.com/appcenter/149683501798433
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV