LAS VEGAS, June 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Green Energy Renewable Solutions, Inc. (OTCQB: EWRL) today is pleased to provide a new Company direction and update on its planned operations
Green Energy Renewable Solutions, Inc. is a waste conversion company. The Company, headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, currently has secured the site for its first waste and recycling operations in Highland Park, Michigan and is developing further waste and energy related projects.
Green Energy operates in the dynamic green sector marketplace with the emphasis on waste conversion using recycling and waste to energy strategies. The waste conversion and recycling operations can achieve success with relatively low investment and there is an existing and growing demand for the services offered by Green Energy. The Company seeks out opportunities where there is a short window to positive cash flow and revenues and where the waste conversion project can be extended to waste to energy generation creating long-term high value assets.
"Following our reorganization and merger we are focused on the waste conversion industry which has generated a great deal of interest in the current green environment. We intend to capitalize on industry momentum with our first recovery facility in Highland Park, Michigan," said Joe DuRant, CEO of Green Energy Renewable Solutions.About Green Energy Renewable Solutions, Inc. Green Energy Renewable Solutions is a developer of municipal solid waste and construction and demolition waste processing and recycling facilities. The Company operates with long-term supply agreements to process waste materials into valuable recyclables and reduce waste volume going into landfills by up to 85%. Green Energy Renewable Solutions has developed a strategic plan to create sustainable renewable energy with waste-to-energy power plants and the production of waste derived fuels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV