That's been an atypical source. So if a year ago you had asked me where do you think you're going to be able to acquire some of these assets I would not necessarily have picked that group out. But it's interesting that it is a very receptive discussion right now. We also reach out to sort of the traditional folks. We have a couple of conversations going on with universities as well as one with a large pharma where they're looking to monetize an asset that's not core to their business. We have seen a couple more of those than we've seen in past years, particularly with all the M&A activity in big pharma where A buys B. They bought it for a bunch of products and in the mix is some royalty from something and they want to monetize it. In some cases, to defray [ph] their acquisition cost.
Sapna Srivastava - Goldman Sachs
Then we think about the different structures you're describing, what falls under it? What kind of – you described some companies, universities, big pharma. And I guess what are they trying to do? Are they trying to sell you a part of the royalty stream and so you have to – how does that get extended? What kind of revenue stream can it bring you?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV