SALT LAKE CITY, June 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ClearOne (NASDAQ: CLRO) today announced it will be featuring several groundbreaking products and new technology enhancements at InfoComm 2012 in Las Vegas (booth N1827), June 13-16. The company plans to debut its new Beamforming Microphone Array, the CONNECT™ audio bridge product line, a SaaS cloud-hosted signage platform and its new suite of COLLABORATE™ software-based HD video solutions.
"This year, we will be launching several of our newest solutions for professional audio, streaming, video conferencing and digital signage," said Zee Hakimoglu, Chairman and CEO of ClearOne. "We welcome channel partners, integrators, consultants, investors and other stakeholders to stop by to see, hear, and experience for themselves the extraordinary evolution that ClearOne has made in this fast moving market of audio and visual communications."
InfoComm attendees are invited to a series of brief presentations on ClearOne's latest technology in the ClearOne booth #N1827.
- Software-based Video Conferencing Wednesday, June 13 – 12:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m.; Thursday, June 14 – 11:30 9:00 a.m., 3:30 p.m.
- Professional Audio Wednesday, June 13 – 1:30 p.m. Thursday, June 14 – 12:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
- Digital Signage Wednesday, June 13 – 11:30 a.m., 3:30 p.m. Thursday, June 14 – 10:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m.
- StreamNet ™ Wednesday, June 13 – 10:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m.Thursday, June 14– 9:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV