Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NYSE: NLSN), a leading global provider of information and insights into what consumers buy and watch, today announced that the Company will be attending the William Blair Growth Stock Conference in Chicago, Illinois on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 and the Guggenheim Securities 2012 TMT Symposium in New York City on Wednesday, June 20, 2012.
Brian West, Chief Financial Officer, will deliver a presentation on Nielsen at the William Blair Conference at 10:40 a.m. Central Time on June 13. Interested parties are invited to listen to the event live and view the slide presentation on Nielsen’s Investor Relations website at ir.nielsen.com. A replay of the presentation will be available on ir.nielsen.com following the event.
Steve Hasker, President, Watch Product Leadership, will participate in a panel discussion at the Guggenheim Securities Symposium at 9:45 a.m. Eastern Time on June 20. This event will not be webcast.
About NielsenNielsen Holdings N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global information and measurement company with leading market positions in marketing and consumer information, television and other media measurement, online intelligence, mobile measurement, trade shows and related assets. Nielsen has a presence in approximately 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA and Diemen, The Netherlands. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV