When Amarin reported first quarter results last month, the company reiterated its expectation for AMR101 approval "in the second half of 2012, and commercial launch in Q1 2013."
"If Amarin was confident about AMR101 approval on July 26, why would the company say it expects approval in the second half of 2012?" my investor friend asks. Likewise, she believes that if Amarin really thought AMR101 was going to be approved on July 26, the company wouldn't be guiding to a commercial launch six to eight months later.
Good points, I must admit, but I'm still predicting full approval of AMR101 on July 26. Perhaps with a bit less confidence, however.
Don F. writes,
"I have to say you really hate ImmunoGen
(IMGN). What does 5% of $3 billion in sales
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV