Groupon, Inc. (NASDAQ:GRPN) today announced that Jason Child, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the William Blair Growth Stock Conference on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 4:00 PM (CDT) at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available at http://wsw.com/webcast/blair44/grpn/. The recorded webcast will be available within 24 hours at http://investor.groupon.com/events.cfm. Please contact William Blair for additional details regarding the conference.
Groupon, launched in November 2008 in Chicago, features a daily deal on
the best stuff to do, eat, see and buy in 48 countries around the world.
Groupon uses collective buying power to offer huge discounts and provide
a win-win for business and consumers, delivering more than 1,000 daily
deals globally. To subscribe for the best deals in your city, visit
To learn how to become a featured business, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV