CarMax, Inc. (NYSE:KMX) announced today the webcast and/or conference call access information for upcoming events.
June 21, 2012 – First Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 Earnings Conference Call .
On June 21, CarMax will release sales and earnings for the first quarter ended May 31, 2012, and will host a conference call for investors at 9:00 a.m. ET. Investors may access the call as follows:
- Dial 1-888-298-3261 (international callers dial 1-706-679-7457). The conference ID is 89949497.
- A live webcast also will be available at investor.carmax.com and at www.streetevents.com.
- A webcast replay of the call will be available at investor.carmax.com through September 19, 2012. A telephone replay also will be available through June 29, and may be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 (international callers dial 1-404-537-3406). The conference ID is 89949497.
June 25, 2012 – CarMax Annual Meeting of Shareholders.The CarMax 2012 annual meeting of shareholders will be held on Monday, June 25, at the Richmond Marriott West Hotel in Glen Allen, Va., beginning at 1:00 p.m. ET. A live webcast of the meeting will be available at investor.carmax.com. The webcast replay will be available through July 25, 2012. June 27, 2012 – Oppenheimer 12 th Annual Consumer Conference . Joe Kunkel, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Strategy, will present at the Oppenheimer 12 th Annual Consumer Conference on June 27, 2012, at the Four Seasons Hotel Boston. The presentation will begin at 1:10 p.m. ET. A live webcast of the presentation will be available at investor.carmax.com. The webcast replay will be available through July 27, 2012. About CarMax CarMax, a member of the Fortune 500 and the S&P 500 and one of the Fortune 2012 “100 Best Companies to Work For,” is the nation’s largest retailer of used cars. Headquartered in Richmond, Va., CarMax currently operates 111 used car superstores in 55 markets. The CarMax consumer offer is structured around four customer benefits: low, no-haggle prices; a broad selection; high quality vehicles; and customer-friendly service. During the fiscal year ended February 29, 2012, the company retailed 408,080 used vehicles and sold 316,649 wholesale vehicles at its in-store auctions. For more information, access the CarMax website at www.carmax.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV