First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC) has announced that it has declared cash dividends on two series of preferred stock.
A quarterly cash dividend of $16.75 per share was declared on its Noncumulative Perpetual Series A Preferred Stock. This dividend equals $0.418750 per depositary share, each representing 1/40 th interest in a share of Series A Preferred Stock, which is traded on the NYSE under the symbol “FRCPrA.” The Series A Preferred Stock dividend is payable on June 29, 2012, to shareholders of record as June 18, 2012.
An initial cash dividend of $4.994444 per share was declared on its Noncumulative Perpetual Series B Preferred Stock. This dividend equals $0.124861 per depositary share, each representing 1/40 th interest in a share of Series B Preferred Stock, which is traded on the NYSE under the symbol “FRCPrB.” The Series B Preferred Stock dividend is payable on June 29, 2012, to shareholders of record as June 18, 2012.
About First Republic BankFirst Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC) and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. Founded in 1985, First Republic specializes in exceptional, relationship-based service offered through preferred banking or wealth management offices primarily in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Newport Beach, San Diego, Portland, Boston, Greenwich and New York City. First Republic offers a complete line of banking products for individuals and businesses, including deposit services, as well as residential, commercial and personal loans. First Republic is a component of the S&P Total Market Index, the 5000 Total Market Index SM, the Russell 1000®, Russell 3000® and Russell Global indices and six Dow Jones indices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV