BERKELEY, Calif., June 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Annie's, Inc. (NYSE: BNNY), a leading mission driven, natural and organic food company, today announced that John Foraker, Chief Executive Officer, and Kelly Kennedy, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the William Blair 32nd Annual Growth Stock Conference on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, IL.
The Annie's presentation is scheduled to begin at 10:40 a.m. Central Time and will be webcast live. Interested parties can access the webcast on the Investor Relations page of Annie's corporate website at www.annies.com. The presentation will also be archived on the company's website for 90 days.
About Annie's Annie's (NYSE: BNNY) is a natural and organic food company that offers great-tasting products in large packaged food categories. Annie's products are made without artificial flavors and synthetic colors and preservatives regularly used in many conventional packaged foods. Today, Annie's offers over 125 products, which are present in over 25,000 retail locations in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1989, Annie's is committed to operating in a socially responsible and environmentally sustainable manner. For more information, visit www.annies.com.
SOURCE Annie's, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV